HGV Category C (Class 2) Training Courses Ipswich
We offer a bespoke range of lorry, HGV and LGV (C1, C1+E, C, C+E) training courses to ensure you pay for what you need and nothing more - keeping the cost down for you!
Whether you're an individual looking to drive a horsebox, a paramedic looking to take your extra category to drive an ambulance or even someone looking to become a lorry driver and get paid to drive... we can help you pass!
Category C (Rigid Class 2) Driver Training...
- We have our own training site dedicated to driver training in Ipswich.
- We can also meet at the Orwell Truck Stop on the A14.
- Training is on a 1-to-1 basis only. No sharing, no piggybacking!
- Train in a class 2 vehicle and get both C and C1 entitlements- there is no need to take a 7.5 ton licence as well.
Course Prices In Ipswich
15 Hour Course - £820 inc DVSA test fee!
18 Hour Course - £961 inc DVSA test fee!
20 Hour Course - £1055 inc DVSA test fee!
- You MUST have completed your LGV theory test before taking your LGV practical test. You MUST have both parts of your driving licence for the course and test otherwise sessions or test will not go ahead.
- Deposit payment may be required to secure your course space.
- Sessions are run on a 1 on 1 basis unless advised otherwise.
- If you are shopping around, even if you don't use us - ensure the company knows what they're talking about and that they DON'T make you sign a "contract" before starting with them!
- All our courses INCLUDE the DVSA test fee for a weekday "normal" test time. Weekend tests will incur a small additional test fee.