HGV Category C1 & C1+E (7.5 ton) Training Courses Ipswich
We offer a bespoke range of lorry, HGV and LGV (C1, C1+E, C, C+E) training courses to ensure you pay for what you need and nothing more - keeping the cost down for you!
Whether you're an individual looking to drive a horsebox, a paramedic looking to take your extra category to drive an ambulance or even someone looking to become a lorry driver and get paid to drive... we can help you pass!
Category C1 (Rigid 7.5 ton) Driver Training...
- We have our own training site dedicated to driver training in Ipswich.
- We can also meet at the Orwell Truck Stop on the A14.
- Training is on a 1-to-1 basis only. No sharing, no piggybacking!
- We also offer C1+E driver training to tow a trailer behind a 7.5 ton vehicle.
- We have a clean and modern Iveco vehicle for C1 training. C1+E training includes use of one of our DVSA test compliant iFor Williams box trailers.
C1 Course Prices In Ipswich
10 Hour Course - £515 inc DVSA test fee!
12 Hour Course - £595 inc DVSA test fee!
16 Hour Course - £755 inc DVSA test fee!
*For C1+E training please add £5 per hour for trailer cost and additional load.
- You MUST have completed your LGV theory test before taking your LGV practical test. You MUST have both parts of your driving licence for the course and test otherwise sessions or test will not go ahead.
- For the C1+E course you must have C1 already on your licence.
- Deposit payment may be required to secure your course space.
- Sessions are run on a 1 on 1 basis unless advised otherwise.
- If you are shopping around, even if you don't use us - ensure the company knows what they're talking about and that they DON'T make you sign a "contract" before starting with them!
- All our courses INCLUDE the DVSA test fee for a weekday "normal" test time. Weekend tests will incur a small additional test fee.